CotWs UCM DzC Forces

Questions & Tips on painting, converting and photographing models
  • Author

SwordOfJustice

Hawk Talon

Re: CotWs UCM DzC Forces

PostThu May 05, 2016 5:59 am

Very cool!
We have evolved beyond mere flesh and bone. We are the Post Human Republic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBC9LIUpKeo

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostMon Jun 13, 2016 2:09 am

Have a new commander to show off!

Under shot didn't turn out but it was dark when taking the pics so maybe in better light I will try again.

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostWed Aug 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Haven't had anything new for a bit since I have been busy with life and waiting for Phase 2 things to start arriving in Canada. Today I have some Crossbows to show off. Hopefully I will have my hands on some Falcon Bs soon as well as some Flak Teams and a Broadsword!

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostFri Sep 16, 2016 11:32 pm

Some new things off the paint table! Finally got some Katanas to try out as well as a Broadsword! Still no supplier in my area stocking Falcon B's yet so they won't be ready for some time it seems.

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostTue Oct 25, 2016 2:42 pm

So I have painted a fair bit more since my last post here! Been busy painting and getting some events organized in my area and so my computer time is taken up with social media instead of showing off my own stuff. Here is what I have been working on recently:

Loving the Retaliator so far. Haven't used mine yet but seeing it across the board had made me see its potential.
Now I have 3 lumbering beasts to terrify the poor bloody infantry on the ground!

Albatross was not something that I was planning on getting. A person leaving the hobby had one for sale cheap however so I picked it up. So far only used it once but was pleasantly surprised. Being able to drop a massive 9 tank block on a critical location on turn 2 is amazing!

Falcon Bs are something I have been waiting for a long time. While I'm happy to have them they do seem hard to fit into lists.

These guys look better in person but I really wish they could stand out from their base more. Problem with doing camo to match your environment!

My new heroes the Flak Troopers! These Flak Teams have only gotten a few light dropship kills so far but they seem to terrify opponents which leaves my other troops free to cause havoc elsewhere.

Lastly are my Scimitars. Not sure I'm going to use them too often. Wasn't impressed with the Crossbow and these are even more expensive. However they do fit nicely with my Gladii in that new Albatross so they may yet serve a useful purpose. I'm sure once I roll a 6 or 2 against the Nemesis that are springing up in my meta I will be happier with them!

Well that's all for now with the UCM. Probably won't be adding any more to this army until Phase 3 units start showing up. Next up is my Scourge who I have started already with the starter box for demo games. Dropfleet will surely arrive after that and I can start on my UCM armada!

Bonus sneak peek:

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostFri Oct 28, 2016 5:26 pm

So I have finally "finished" my UCM army! Until Phase 3 units start showing up I don't think there is anything I am missing that I have any interest in using. Here is the final result!

Akdakkar

Hawk Talon

PostSun Oct 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Really big army! Awasome.
Last edited by Akdakkar on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackLegion

PostSun Oct 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Nice :) Ready for everything .)

Archangelcondor

PostMon Oct 31, 2016 12:19 am

Wow! Thats huge!

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostTue Nov 01, 2016 3:10 am

Thank for the comments! Was a lot of fun to put together. Now onto Scourge and Dropfleet!
PreviousNext

Return to Painting and Modelling