It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:32 pm

Choosing a DZC Force, Part 5: The Resistance

Rise from the crumbled wastelands and ruined cities. Defend your ground
  • Author

DropzoneCommenter

Choosing a DZC Force, Part 5: The Resistance

PostWed Jul 22, 2015 8:58 pm

We finish up our series of army introductions this week with... The Resistance

Special thanks to killionaire for contributing pics of his beeeee-you-tee-ful Resistance army to this article. Check the whole army out here.
Check my biweekly blog on tactics, hobby, and fundamentals in DZC and DFC at dzcommenter.com!

Egge

Re: Choosing a DZC Force, Part 5: The Resistance

PostWed Jul 22, 2015 9:47 pm

I like them all. You should have one post with the link to all 5 parts. Easier to tell the others. though this one works fine, actually.

DropzoneCommenter

PostWed Jul 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Egge wrote:I like them all. You should have one post with the link to all 5 parts. Easier to tell the others. though this one works fine, actually.

We have to go back and update the previous articles after a new one is added in the series. That's happening this afternoon. Eventually we'll have our own site, which will have menus and make this easier to browse :)
Check my biweekly blog on tactics, hobby, and fundamentals in DZC and DFC at dzcommenter.com!

Egge

PostWed Jul 22, 2015 10:06 pm

DropzoneCommenter wrote:
Egge wrote:I like them all. You should have one post with the link to all 5 parts. Easier to tell the others. though this one works fine, actually.

We have to go back and update the previous articles after a new one is added in the series. That's happening this afternoon. Eventually we'll have our own site, which will have menus and make this easier to browse :)
Sweet! Thank you.

feindusmaximus

Hawk Talon

PostThu Jul 23, 2015 12:51 am

Great article as always. thx u Sir for taking the time to write it.

Weidekuh

PostThu Jul 23, 2015 8:29 am

Again, fantastic article. Your really know how to hype up a faction and accuratly describe how it looks, feels and plays at the game.

As soon as the newest infantry models get their rules, i will write a small news post in our community forum. If i'm allowed, i will link to your articles and encourage everyone to have a look at it. It's a small community, and not everyone speaks english (we are in Switzerland), but maybe more people will join the awesomeness of DZC thanks to you. :D
Resistance & Shaltari

DropzoneCommenter

PostThu Jul 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Weidekuh wrote:Again, fantastic article. Your really know how to hype up a faction and accuratly describe how it looks, feels and plays at the game.

As soon as the newest infantry models get their rules, i will write a small news post in our community forum. If i'm allowed, i will link to your articles and encourage everyone to have a look at it. It's a small community, and not everyone speaks english (we are in Switzerland), but maybe more people will join the awesomeness of DZC thanks to you. :D

Thanks for the kind words! I really do appreciate it.

And please feel free to link to and share these articles with your friends (that goes for everyone)! They are SUPPOSED to be shared, to help build our community and get more people playing this great game. As for the ones that don't speak English...there's always Google Translate :) Good luck!

Return to Resistance - Army Lists and Tactics